TARUS is the global leader in Car Design Studio solutions, and a leader in application specific machines for Aerospace, Heavy Industry, Tool & Die, and Nuclear Power Generation. TARUS is based in the USA with customers throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.
TARUS is family-owned company founded in 1969. Our continued growth offers rewarding new career opportunities for motivated individuals looking to make an impact with a global leader.
• Automotive Design Studio CNC Clay Milling and Measuring Machines.
• Deephole Gun Drilling Machines for Injection Molds and Heat Exchanger Tube Sheets.
• Large 5-Axis CNC Machines for Mold, Die and Aerospace Tooling and Components.
• CMM / Coordinate Measuring Machines, Software and Calibrations.
• CNC Machine Preventative Maintenance, Repair, Retrofit, Relocation, and Calibration solutions.
TARUS offers a comprehensive Benefits Package:
-Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Holidays to include:
-New Year’s Day
-Thanksgiving and the Friday after Thanksgiving
-Christmas Eve until the day after New Year’s
• Profit Sharing
• Weekly pay
• 401(k) + employer match
TARUS is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Openings with TARUS
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at TARUS