- Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
- Oshkosh, WI
- 30+ days ago
This job ad was removed 9 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 70 years, is currently seeking full time Electronics Technicians on all shifts at their Foodservice manufacturing facility in Oshkosh, WI. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
This position performs corrective, predictive, and preventive electrical, mechanical, power and control maintenance for production equipment, machinery, and facility utilities. He/she will assist engineering projects, participate in new equipment commissioning, maintain production and utilities assets and troubleshoot failures to identify root cause.
We have openings on:
A/B Shift which rotate 1st and 2nd shift weekly. 1st 6:55 am - 2:55 pm. 2nd 2:55 pm - 10:55 pm.
C Shift is a straight 3rd shift. Sunday - Thursday 10:55 pm - 6:55 am.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair any problems related to the PLCs, Drives, HMIs, and related equipment in the plant or have the ability to learn.
- The candidate must be able to successfully install electrical power to machines or equipment which includes gauging of wire, measuring, bending and installing conduit and the planning for all in accordance with the National Electrical Code. (NEC)
- Ability to perform basic electrical and mechanical repairs to manufacturing equipment and building systems.
- Knowledge of mechanical tools, power hand tools, and measuring devices.
- Familiar with basic pneumatic and hydraulic controls.
- Must be able to work from elevated heights.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Candidates must successfully pass a job specific test conducted by FVTC. Results will be based on pass or fail.
- Those candidates who pass the assessment must be able to successfully demonstrate the practical application of the skills the tests suggests they possess.
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations !
Lets connect! Facebook - LinkedIn - YouTube - Pinterest
We care about our employees wellbeing which is why we offer a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, physical and mental wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job ID: 358533386